Book Blog Post

Image from Unsplash

I used to read to just pass the time, but now it is something that I can’t get enough of. I am constantly trying to find time to read and can’t put books down when I do.
I read best when I have a quiet and comfortable place to read, and reading is hard when I have something to do in 5-15 minutes. I consider myself a good reader, but I frequently read too fast. I usually skip over sentences or even entire paragraphs, which means that I will get to the end of the book and be confused about what happened in Chapter 5.

I am usually picky about what books I read, but Rick Riordian is the perfect author for me. He mostly writes about Greek mythology, and I have gotten hooked on his books. The books I have read from him include the Heroes of Olympus, the Trials of Apollo, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians. His books perfectly combine adventure and humor and always make you want to read more. One thing to note is that he has recently come out with a sixth Percy Jackson book and might be continuing other series as well. Overall, reading is a great thing to do, and I encourage you to take the time to sit down and read at least 20 minutes a day.

3 thoughts on “Book Blog Post